"I go through phases. Somedays I feel like the person I’m supposed to be, and then somedays, I turn into no one at all. There is both me and my silhouette. I hope that on the days you find me and all I am are darkened lines, you still are willing to be near me."
- Mary Kate Teske (via melwent)
(Source: hellanne, via gemima-ann)
A drawing for my art teacher (front and back)
"Racism isn’t born, folks. It’s taught. I have a 2-year-old son. Know what he hates? Naps. End of list."
- Dennis Leary, 1992 (via radagaast)
(Source: thedaddycomplex, via baddkidz)
1. Where did your last kiss take place?
2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now?
3. When’s the last time you were aggravated and happy at the same time?
4. Would you ever smile at a stranger?
5. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person…